Project 5: Storyboard and Tutorial Trial

 For this project I am trying to attempt a skill that I have always been having trouble on; puppeting. For this project I will be doing a video of an animated cat. This cat will be special for the owner is allergic to cats but this one doesn't bother her (because its fake)> I thought this could be a cute concept that I could have fun with and be comedic.

Here is the storyboard so far. I am still tweeking things and imagine will always be tweeking.





In addition here is my tutorial video that I made about practicing the brush tool in after effects to create manual effects based on this tutorial.


Comments

  1. I think you have a really fun story in mind. It is definitely very cute! I love the little spinning idea at the end of your storyboard and I look forward to seeing this concept develop. I think the puppet tool is perfect for animating a cat. Epecially between the whiskers and the tail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment