Project 5: Final Video

Here is my final project and interpretation of Mother Goose's "Three Little Kittens".  I like the style I was able to achieve and the children's book quality of it. I would say it could use some improvement such as how I struggled trying to get the character animators expressions on the video. I attempted to save only the face and operate almost like a PNG but I was unsuccessful which is a little frustrating. I included an example of me testing out character animator and it was pretty fun.


I know it is the final exam so I was not sure if we were allowed to attempt to fix videos anymore. But Mr. Ed, if you are willing to sit down with me and help me with the expressions I would really appreciate it, if not thanks for the awesome semester and have a great summer.

 Character Animator Attempt 1:


Final Video:

Comments